[B] Buying losses! - 500k per!

about 1 month ago

JUSTSOMEDUDE

0 Total Respect

JUSTSOMEDUDE

0 Respect

about 1 month ago

As the title suggests, I will be buying DEFENDS for 500k per loss. 

If you are interested in this service please reach out to me beforehand so we can discuss stats, equipment and logistics of it all. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Many thanks
JSD

p.s ~ I'm not the strongest so this will be more suited to starter players looking to earn some cash to get ahead in CE. 

p.s.s ~ Here's how it would go: You attack me, Lose, I win, I send you 500k per loss to me. 

Last Edited 01/09/2026, 08:44:25

Responses

about 1 month ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

about 1 month ago

I will sell

Done

about 1 month ago

JUSTSOMEDUDE

0 Total Respect

JUSTSOMEDUDE

0 Respect

about 1 month ago

I'm not sure if it reads wrong, and will edit the original post. 

I am buying defends. 

Meaning you attack me & lose. You gain 500k per loss to me (: 

about 1 month ago

MK101

0 Total Respect

MK101

0 Respect

about 1 month ago

for new player it's a sweet deal