New Trade Mugger named

23 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

23 days ago

Sell to market instead of him .

He is TWITCH.

WILL MUG YOU FOR MORE DISCOUNT 

BEWARE 

PROOF 

Same guy who sold his cartel for money without letting their member know

Last Edited 12/09/2026, 14:35:23

I do not support trade mug

Log in to vote in this poll.

Done

Responses

23 days ago

TOMETH

283 Total Respect

TOMETH

283 Respect

23 days ago

Genius! should have trade mugged a long time ago....


There's still time! 

23 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

23 days ago

Genius! should have trade mugged a long time ago....


There's still time! 

TOMETH - 12/09/2026, 11:27:20

How did u add colour text

Also are u trade mugger too or what

Last Edited 12/09/2026, 15:51:45

Done

23 days ago

TWITCH

83 Total Respect

TWITCH

83 Respect

23 days ago

First and foremost, 

 

before you start running your mouth have a look in the mirror... you've had about 4/5 accounts and deleted all of them because you cause far too much drama and resurrect with a fresh new account. 

I only trade mugged you because I don't really like you. 

Regarding Reyes, yes I sold the cartel (that you were kicked out of) & I did speak with the inner circle who all agreed except one who was not online. 
I could have communicated better with the cartel I agree however that really is none of your business and you were removed from that cartel probably 2 years prior 😂

23 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

23 days ago

First and foremost, 

 

before you start running your mouth have a look in the mirror... you've had about 4/5 accounts and deleted all of them because you cause far too much drama and resurrect with a fresh new account. 

I only trade mugged you because I don't really like you. 

Regarding Reyes, yes I sold the cartel (that you were kicked out of) & I did speak with the inner circle who all agreed except one who was not online. 
I could have communicated better with the cartel I agree however that really is none of your business and you were removed from that cartel probably 2 years prior 😂

TWITCH - 12/09/2026, 15:12:20

2 years prior? Im not even 2 year in game lol and I was kicked when I was insctive in 2025 when you werent even capo or not worth fo being one

4 5 accs?

Only 2 bro that too deleted of boredom so dont brag more huh

If you sold with inner circle why reyes was bought bakc lmao

 

Done

23 days ago

TWITCH

83 Total Respect

TWITCH

83 Respect

23 days ago

First and foremost, 

 

before you start running your mouth have a look in the mirror... you've had about 4/5 accounts and deleted all of them because you cause far too much drama and resurrect with a fresh new account. 

I only trade mugged you because I don't really like you. 

Regarding Reyes, yes I sold the cartel (that you were kicked out of) & I did speak with the inner circle who all agreed except one who was not online. 
I could have communicated better with the cartel I agree however that really is none of your business and you were removed from that cartel probably 2 years prior 😂

TWITCH - 12/09/2026, 15:12:20

2 years prior? Im not even 2 year in game lol and I was kicked when I was insctive in 2025 when you werent even capo or not worth fo being one

4 5 accs?

Only 2 bro that too deleted of boredom so dont brag more huh

If you sold with inner circle why reyes was bought bakc lmao

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 12/09/2026, 15:44:27
Okay Chet, keep going. You got mugged for being mouthy and this is my point, you can keep posting in global all you want but it's clear to see that you don't have any friends in game and you love causing drama. Last reply as you bore me

 

23 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

23 days ago

First and foremost, 

 

before you start running your mouth have a look in the mirror... you've had about 4/5 accounts and deleted all of them because you cause far too much drama and resurrect with a fresh new account. 

I only trade mugged you because I don't really like you. 

Regarding Reyes, yes I sold the cartel (that you were kicked out of) & I did speak with the inner circle who all agreed except one who was not online. 
I could have communicated better with the cartel I agree however that really is none of your business and you were removed from that cartel probably 2 years prior 😂

TWITCH - 12/09/2026, 15:12:20

2 years prior? Im not even 2 year in game lol and I was kicked when I was insctive in 2025 when you werent even capo or not worth fo being one

4 5 accs?

Only 2 bro that too deleted of boredom so dont brag more huh

If you sold with inner circle why reyes was bought bakc lmao

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 12/09/2026, 15:44:27
Okay Chet, keep going. You got mugged for being mouthy and this is my point, you can keep posting in global all you want but it's clear to see that you don't have any friends in game and you love causing drama. Last reply as you bore me

 

TWITCH - 12/09/2026, 16:06:06

I dont have friends ?  You even be active around ce cos I dont , I remain busy due to having some life outside game 

Friends I do have some of few

Done

23 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

23 days ago

I do had enemies in friends befor

Done

23 days ago

PEELOSOPHER

-12 Total Respect

PEELOSOPHER

-12 Respect

23 days ago

banana

23 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

23 days ago

banana

PEELOSOPHER - 12/09/2026, 17:44:27
Twitch will mug your banana 

Done

23 days ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

23 days ago

banana

PEELOSOPHER - 12/09/2026, 17:44:27
Twitch will mug your banana 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 12/09/2026, 17:58:57

🤣

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳