Halloween name color cosmetics poll

about 1 month ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

about 1 month ago

Putting this poll together to get a feel for the name colors that players would be most interested in seeing as buyable cosmetics in game.

I am thinking probably 3-4 of these will be purchasable for the event. I am opening up a poll with 4 votes each to help pick out the options that will be implemented. I will most probably go for 4, especially if 2 of the top votes are for colors that look "better" in light mode vs dark mode. That way there would be good options for light and dark mode.

Dark Mode:

Screenshot-2026-08-29-at-11-01-29-AM

Light Mode:

Screenshot-2026-08-29-at-11-01-10-AM

What colors would you like to see?

Log in to vote in this poll.

Responses

about 1 month ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

about 1 month ago

It seems my choices are underrated 🥲

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳