Halved energy regen rant.

2 months ago

MRSHADOO

6 Total Respect

MRSHADOO

6 Respect

2 months ago

I understand that having curses in the game is a fun counter to the buffs we can have.

But whoever thought about halving energy regen should probably think it over again.

I suggest the following change: Instead of halving energy regen, half the energy cap.
So, 50 for regular players, 100 for donators.

This way it doesn't severely impact regular gameplay, and you can still perform a normal amount of revives / attacks a day.

Responses

2 months ago

DAN

367 Total Respect

DAN

367 Respect

2 months ago

Life isn't fair unfortunatley 

Me personally I don't care that much. During the work day means I can check in less often without worrying about wasting energy.

To each their own I guess.

about 2 months ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

about 2 months ago

It did mean I got a good full night of sleep without worrying about losing out on e