TORN

3 months ago

GUSTY

-12 Total Respect

GUSTY

-12 Respect

3 months ago

Dude I am literally losing my mind trying to navigate Torn. Why can't things be as simple as Cartel Empire? Yeah, it is nice, fine, complex, but it takes me decades to figure out where a thing should be. I will manage to navigate it soon, I believe. 

Responses

3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

What Does 'Sir, This Is A Wendy's' Mean? The Viral Catchphrase And Meme  Explaine... | Know Your Meme

2 months ago

ZZI

-5 Total Respect

ZZI

-5 Respect

2 months ago

pointless garbo post

about 2 months ago

BACKSTABBATH

-5 Total Respect

BACKSTABBATH

-5 Respect

about 2 months ago

It's really not that hard to navigate lol if you're trying to go to the gym, click on the link that says "gym" 

 

I don't know how much more straightforward it could be 

20 days ago

BISI500

0 Total Respect

BISI500

0 Respect

20 days ago

I'm having problems navigating cartel empire the irony lmao 

3 days ago

DAVICEROY

15 Total Respect

DAVICEROY

15 Respect

3 days ago

Dude I am literally losing my mind trying to navigate Torn. Why can't things be as simple as Cartel Empire? Yeah, it is nice, fine, complex, but it takes me decades to figure out where a thing should be. I will manage to navigate it soon, I believe. 

GUSTY - 01/07/2026, 22:07:33

Dude can't even find his way to the forums of TORN to complain :P  Other things might be lost on him too:

  • How to get out of a paper sack
  • How to Find the Logout button
  • How to find a quarter to call someone who cares here